Connect Canon TS3100 Printer To Wi-Fi
The Canon TS3100 Printer is an exceptionally well received printing device. On a lot of accounts, it has fared very well and continues to interest people in terms of its performance. It offers fast printing, scanning etc. and it is also a printer device which is very well able to connect to a number of different devices, considering laptops, computers and can print even from the command of a mobile phone.
In this day and age, this has become very convenient for users who consider this specific a major plus point when buying the Canon TS3100 Printer. This is also a reason, among others, why the Canon TS3100 Printer is very popular among users today.
The process to connect the Canon TS3100 Printer is very simple and is given below. Make sure you follow it properly; look at all the numbers with care.
- First off, start out by taking your Canon TS3100 Printer out of the box with care. Make sure to not damage any extra parts which come along with the printer box.
- Now put aside all the extra manuals or parts which come with the Canon TS3100 Printer. This is because you will need them when you are attaching them.
- Attach the extra parts onto the Canon TS3100 Printer and then make sure the simple things like printing tray is put together, or there is enough ink in the printer. These things must be done carefully as it could ruin a potential printer working well. So ensure you take the necessary steps to address all these issues and only then proceed to connect the Canon TS3100 Printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you have done the above, then ensure you set up the wires of the printer, connect it to a power source. All of this has to be done before you start the Canon TS3100 Printer.
- To prevent any issues, recheck all the wires and cables which you setup in the beginning before proceeding on the WiFi connect.
- Now once you have done all of the above, proceed to using the connect button available on your printer.
- Once you press the button the connection will start to get established.
- Make sure for this, as a background, you have a good and well working internet connection too, otherwise the setup will not work even when it is a new printer.
- Once you have done this, then the printer will start to connect.
- Make sure when you locate the name of the printer in the devices and printers option on your device, choose the Canon TS3100 Printer and then click on connect.
- Do a few testing prints and then start using it.
Also Read :