Fix Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10
The Error Code 30 on Windows 10 usually happens due to the problem of the printer drivers or some related errors. However this issue can easily be remedied as well. Only few things can be done with respect to handling this matter and make sure you have a look at these things which are highlighted for your use below in a simple manner.
Ensure you glance over at all of them prior to fixing it yourself, however since this is a common error you can easily do it on your own.
- The first thing you can do in this matter or related errors is to ensure you check your printer driver software. Make sure that it is working properly.
- However you can also uninstall it and then go to the website or CD and download it all over again.
- There may also be a number of updates available for your to download with respect to this, ensure the updates are on your phone as well.
- You can also change the configuration of the printer to how it used to operate earlier manually. This can be done by you through delving into the printer settings and manually altering it.
- Run the printer or device on safe mode while using it.
- You may also want to set all the options to default before you start to use it.
- Ensure you go over all your settings once again to check if everything is functioning properly too. There could be an issue causing this problem or more particular issues.
- Even other than the printer driver, there could be more software updates relating to the printer in general, and you might want to have a look at these printer updates and download these as well.
- Sometimes, unplugging the devices and then plugging them in again also assists in this matter.
- You have to make sure the internet and other devices like the router have been connected to your computer and printer properly too.
- These lead to unlikely errors in terms of functioning which is easily avoidable by taking few simple steps.
Also Read :