The problem of Canon printer not printing color or the color not being printer properly is a rather common issue which users of the printer have been known to face on a semi-regular basis. This is a good thing, because then owing to it being a rather common problem, people are able to solve the problem in a very simple manner by adhering to these steps given below. Also note that this issue can be arising out of a lot of different reasons, and this article highlights most of the possible reasons as to why this issue could have been arising.
If you are someone trying to find the remedy to the problem yourself, then make sure that you try most of these solutions. However if they do not work out, then you always have the option of calling customer care service, or customer phone numbers which are given to find out about the possible problems. However, start out by first glancing over these to check whether or not it is causing any of your printer issues:
Step to Fix Canon printer not printing Color
- One of the most common reasons as to why the Canon printer does not print is because of the printer driver not working. This is an important component of your printer itself. The printer driver software makes sure that your printer remains in working condition for a long period of time and also that it needs to be updated.
- For the printer driver, any problems relating to it could halt the whole functioning of the printer itself and you will have to remedy the printer driver’s problems first. Start out by first identifying if this is the issue.
- Then you can either make sure you download the printer driver again by downloading and installing the entire software again. This will take you a few minutes and is easy to do. Just make sure you have a good working internet connection while this is happening.
- Another common issue because of which the canon printer does not print properly is when the ink in the cartridge is either low or even empty. This is why just when the printer starts being faint, you should make sure that you replace the printer ink and supplement it as well.
- It could also be a concern arising out of improper setup of the entire printer itself. for this purpose, you could always pull out the printer manual and make sure that you go over it to see if it has been put together in a proper manner or not. This could require some amount of disassembly and reorganization on the part of the user though.
- One must also ensure that they keep their printer in a clean and dry place, and away from direct heat as well. This includes as a part of few things which can be done to make sure that the printer lasts for a longer period of time.
Also Related Blog: