Connect Canon Pixma MG2922 Printer to Wi-Fi
The question on how to connect cannon Pixma MG2922 printer to Wi-Fi is quite common and is asked by many over different internet services pages. To learn how you can connect with Wi-Fi canon prixma MG2922 printer, keep on following the below mentioned steps properly.
Steps to Connect Canon Pixma MG2922 Printer to Wi-Fi in Windows
- Make sure to do the printer setup in the correct manner.
- Turn on the printer for starting the wireless setup for windows.
- Hold on the wireless button, until you see the amber alarm light flashing.
- Now press on the WPS button from your router till the amber light flashes.
- When the wireless light becomes stable, it means that the printer has successfully established a connection with the wireless network.
- The next step is to insert the installation CD in your laptop or computer system.
- In case, if you don’t have the installation CD, then you can go to the official website of Canon, and can download the printer drivers by entering the model number of your printer.
- Now, you have to install the printer drivers to your windows operating system.
- For that, open the driver folder on the system, and from the installer screen press next.
- Choose the connection method as Access Point connection and then hit the next button.
- Follow all the instruction given on your screen to finish the installation process.
- Now, align the printer head and hit the execute button for getting the printer head alignment page.
- From the setup complete page, click next.
- Once the installation is finished, try take a sample print.
How to Connect Canon Pixma MG2922 Printer to Wi-Fi in Mac
- Perform the initial printer setup as given in the user guide.
- Turn on the wireless router and hit the WPS button, until the wireless light on the printer starts blinking.
- After the printer gets connected to the wireless network, install the printer drivers on your Mac system by following the instruction.
- Double click on the driver file to open it.
- Click on the setup button followed by the open button.
- Enter the login password in the given field and hit the install helper button.
- Once you reach the printer connection method page, select the wireless LAN connection option.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on while the installation is being done.
- From the network list, choose your canon printer.
- After the installation gets completed, take a test print.