Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
Have you recently brought new Canon TS3122 printer? If yes, then you must have a lot of questions regarding it. This is one printer that has received great response from the users and in the market because of its performance and the print quality it offers. So, if you are looking for how to connect canon printer TS3122 printer to Wi-Fi then we have the answer for your question.
It is not at all difficult for you to connect your new canon printer to Wi-Fi. All you need to do is to follow the steps provided below with maximum care to establish a connection between your new canon TS3122 printer and your Wi-Fi router.
Steps to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure turn on your printer and your Wi-Fi router. Wait until both of them shows green colored light and are ready to make connection.
- Check for the blinking light, and tap on the stop button to stop the light from blinking.
- The next step is to hold and press the direct button until the time you see settings option being displayed.
- By tapping the direct button, your canon printer will automatically enter the wireless connect mode and you can see the icons being displayed on the printer screen.
- Now you need to insert the CD in the space provided in your computer system. This is the CD that you might have received with your printer for installing the printer software and drivers.
- In the case if you have not received the CD, or lost it, or you don’t have the CD for any reason, then also you need not to worry. You can download the latest printer software and the drivers from the official website of the printer manufacturer.
- You have to visit the Canon’s official website and need to enter the model number of your printer. This will navigate you to the page containing driver and software supported by your printer. You can click on the download button to start downloading the printer driver and software.
- Once the download is completed, you need to click on the setup option and enter the product name to move on to the next step.
- Now, because you are using your printer for the first time on your Windows computer system, select the device with windows PC name.
- Now, click on the option “connect the printer to windows PC”.
- A new window will be shown on the screen in front of you and you are supposed to click on the download button.
- The downloading process will take up a few minutes. Once done, click on the run option.
- Search for the downloaded file and open it by double clicking on it.
- Hit the start setup option and wait for a couple of minutes to le the setup start its task.
- Once completed, enter country or region of your residence and click on the next button.
- Now, the terms & conditions page will be displayed, read them and click on the agree option.
- Keep on clicking on the agree button until different pages of terms & conditions are kept on displaying.
- Then a new window with wireless software will be displayed on the screen of your system and you have to click on yes to continue the connection to take place.
- Now, a new window will be shown up, where you can see the list of Wi-Fi networks and you have to select your network out of the list.
- Next is to enter the password for the network you are trying to connect and then hit the next button.
- Now, a few setup windows will start running to complete the entire setup. This is going to take several minutes.
- Once done, the connection is successfully established.
Also Read: Connect Canon Pixma MG2922 to Wi-Fi