Connect Canon TS5020 Printer To Wi-fi
The Canon TS5020 printer is a good printer in terms of the quality and quantity of printing, copying and other tasks that it seems to do. It is a printer which is preferred for a lot of customers. One of the first things that a person does when they buy a printer is that they first set it up. Now in this particular printer, after the setup process is completed, the printer must be connected to the internet to make sure that it is working.
The good thing about having a printer which is operated by Wi-Fi is the fact that very little cables and wires are need to setup printer which is run by this. Along with this, the printer operated on a wireless connection can also be moved around from place to place in an easy manner as well. Which is another reason is why wireless printers are preferred more than others, and is another fact why the Canon TS5020 printer is a better option.
Some important things which have to be noted when trying to connect Canon TS5020 printer to the internet is given below. Make sure that all the steps are adhered to in a strict manner and go over the steps in case of any error.
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the internet as well, along with the printer.
- The printer and the computer have to be using the same internet connection.
- If needed whatever extra updates which are there should be installed on the computer and the updating of software should be done as well.
- The printer driver of the Canon TS5020 printer should be installed and downloaded on the computer.
- If there is some error which is arising then make sure you check if the printer is having some logjam, clear the printer queue.
- Or you could also check the wires and cables and power source if they are connected properly.
- Another thing you could do is make sure you uninstall the printer driver and then install it once again.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct printer driver software for the Canon TS5020 printer.
- You could also try update the printer driver to remove errors.
- If the printer is displaying offline sign then you can check above for errors and manually change it to online status.
• How to connect Canon TS5020 printer to Wi-Fi?
- Make sure that your Canon TS5020 printer is switched on through the power button.
- Once you go to the LAN option on your printer, you have to go there and select the Wireless LAN criteria out of the options.
- Make sure you allow for the easy wireless connect to happen and then click on OK in the dialog box which comes up after this.
- After this you have to get the setup file from either a CD or from the website and then ensure you download this.
- Then you can select the connection method through which you want to connect with the particular network.
- Select the wireless router you have to connect to and then click OK on the dialog boxes which appear next.
- Once the setup is completed then you have to click on next and then allow the connection to materialize.
- Now your Canon TS5020 printer is connected to the wireless internet connection and you can continue to use it without worry.
In case of any error, go over the steps again and you can contact website and details for any help.