WPS PIN on My Canon Printer
A very common question asked by many is what is a WPS pin and where do I find the WPS pin for my Canon printer?
The word WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. This is used for establishing a connection between your router and a wireless printer or other such devices. You need to have WPS pin for making these connections. It is available on your Canon printer but the question is that most the people don’t know where is the WPS pin on Canon printer or where to find the WPS pin on canon printer?
The wireless technology that has been introduced in the Canon printers make it super easy for you to print documents anytime and from any corner of your office or home. All you need is to have the WPS pin that is going to let you connect your personal devices with the wireless Canon printer and will also set up the printer either with the wired network or the wireless router. This then is going to let you print documents easily and without any hassle.
When you install the Canon printer driver on your computer system or on your laptop, your printer may ask for WPS pin for making the wireless connection. If your printer is also making such a demand and you are unaware of the WPS pin printer then this is the article for that is going to help you find it.
The questions like where do I find the WPS pin on my Canon printer or where the WPS pin on my printer are extremely common. Follow the given below steps to find wps pin canon printer.
Steps to Find WPS PIN on Canon Printer
Connect Printer with WPS Button
- The very first step is to go your printer’s control panel or the panel screen and hit the wireless button or the settings option.
- The next step is to opt for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option and the start following the instructions shown on your screen.
- Now, you are supposed to select the WPS button. Once done, press the same WPS button present on your wireless router, as asked by your printer.
- The moment you select the Wi-Fi protected setup button given on your router. Now, go to the printer and then hit the continue option for starting the wireless connection.
- This will establish the connection using WPS Button.
Connecting Printer with WPS PIN
- Visit the control panel of your printer and then hit the settings button right after hitting the wireless button.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi protected setup option and then start following the instructions shown on your computer screen.
- Now, you will come to the Wi-Fi protected setup PIN. Click on it. By doing so, the PIN will be displayed on your screen.
- In the next step, you are supposed to access the configuration utility or the software for your wireless router or your wireless access point.
- Now, enter the WPS PIN in the field it was asked.
- Once the printer setup is done perfectly, you can start installing network printer driver by double clicking on the printer folder from All Programs à Printer Setup & Software.
- Once done, select the option for “connect a new printer”.